Jun 15, 2009

An Angel Unforeseen?


Can I give you my heart?
Will I be able to share,
All the love that is inside,
That I no longer can bear?

Can I trust you enough?
To keep it safe within,
From falling and breaking,
Like a precious crystal smashing?

Will I be able to let go?
Enough to let you in,
To see what I really have,
Without risking everything?

Are you an unforeseen angel?
We've never met before,
However, my heart has once,
Built up a wall and locked the door.

I hope the answer to all is Yes.
Because I see it in your eyes,
The answer to all of my questions,
That is the future to both our lives.


(written October 27th, 2007. For my dear friend BelovedCaptain.)

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this one! Sooo lovely.
    BTW, I saw BC hanging around the GS today, was very happy to see her. :D

    ReplyDelete