
As I stand here infront of you,
I have to hold my breath.
I start to shake uncontrollably,
I'm getting the butterflies.
As I watch you walking on by,
I wish I had said something.
To even say the smallest word,
Such as a friendly, greeting.
As I lay in bed awake all night,
Constantly thinking of you.
Wondering if we could ever be,
Dreaming of us together.
As I keep glancing at you all day,
Pretending you didn't see it.
Smiling and blushing as we pass,
It feels as though I'm flying.
But you never seem to notice me,
Just continuing on your way.
Just looking at the popular girls,
Especially the cheerleaders.
I may not have the perfect figure,
But my love is much more true.
They only look at you for one reason,
I look at you for another one.
So, can't you tell how I'm feeling?
How I'm falling apart right now?
Right in front of your lovely eyes.
Can't you see me at all?
If not, I hope that you do, one day,
Realize, what's worth your love.
I will be here waiting patiently, for you,
No matter how long it takes.
(written November 26th, 2007)
That's really cute, and so full of feeling. I'm sure that it's applicable to many people's lives. (Mine included.) :)
ReplyDelete