
I can feel it inside,
The ripping and dividing.
How did this come about?
Why is there no help?
I can hear the tearing,
I can feel the blood pouring.
The pain is so real,
Even though it's from inside I feel.
As the chest tightens,
The breathing seems so short.
The breaking down within,
I wish the tears could begin.
I know it is to a friend I've caused pain,
So therefore I must endure it myself.
I should have known better,
But it appears I have mistaken.
Alone now I shall try to hide,
Attempt to make peace again, inside.
For nothing much can help me now,
As a friendship I know has already cried.
The flesh still ripping and tearing,
The blood still pouring and pouring.
I can feel it on my arms and in my heart,
Just when the green face gets its start.
(written February 22nd, 2008)
*Shivers* Whoa, that's a dark one. *Hides*
ReplyDeleteExcellent description of emotions. :D