Jan 24, 2009

A True Friend



A true friend will always follow you,
To the ends of the earth.
Will stand there right by your side,
Even when you're both unsure.

A true friend will not walk away,
When the hard times arise.
When you disagree on point of view,
When the clouds fill the skies.

A true friend holds your hand,
When you're really weak.
When standing takes too much work,
When your vision becomes bleak.

A true friend helps you succeed,
Because they love you.
Because if either of you should fail,
The friendship wouldn't be true.


(written October 27th, 2007)

2 comments:

  1. Hiii crazymonkey! It's Pearl! You blog is soooo neat! :D I love how you put pictures with each of your wonderful poems. Have I ever read this one? I really love it: it describes the beauty of friendship in a nutshell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's been on the GS. But I don't know if you've ever read it. I'm glad you like it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete