
You smile widely,
You laugh loudly.
You share your thoughts,
You share your dreams.
You speak vaguely,
You tell all sparingly.
You hide the truth,
You fake the joy.
I see the sadness,
I see the through the lies.
I hear in between the lines,
I hear the details.
I hope for your dreams,
I love hearing your ideas.
I hope you laugh sweeter,
I hope you show your tears.
Outside you're putting on a show,
Where everyone can't see,
How you're truly feeling on the inside.
However, I see right through you,
I know exactly what's going on.
You want me to reach out to you,
Why don't you reach out to me??
Written March 11th, 2010
Yaaay!! You posted again! :D
ReplyDeleteLove the pic, I think it really represents the duality of the story you were trying to tell.
I thought that it went great with it too. I'm glad that you like it. :)
ReplyDelete