
Oh Mr.Todd, sir,
I can't believe it's been so long,
I had wondered where you'd gone.
I'm sorry about your dear Lucy.
Oh Mr. Todd, sir,
Don't let it eat away at you,
Revenge will be claimed soon.
Soon enough he will be yours.
Oh Mr.Todd, sir,
Think the decision right through,
Don't let him be the first you'd slew.
Get yourself a reputation first.
Oh Mr.Judge, sir,
Why don't you come on by?
Have a shave or even a pie.
I'm sure you'll love them both.
Oh Mr. Judge, sir,
Why are you so harsh and crude,
Some say you're more then rude.
All can see the incest in your eyes.
Oh Mr.Judge, sir,
I'm almost sorry that you're blind,
You can't even save what you find.
Your time is coming to a bitter end.
Oh goodness, dear,
This new trade of ours is doing well,
And for the wonders I'll end up in hell.
But it will be well worth it!
Oh goondess, dear,
I wonder if I should ever say,
That his Lucy's only gone away.
I know she never died!
Oh goodness, dear,
I almost can't believe it's come to this,
All these lies for such wonderful bliss.
This is the best for me, ever!
Oh Mr.Todd, sir,
Something's gone terribly wrong,
I'm afraid we've led dear Toby on.
We're about to be discovered!
Oh Mr.Judge, sir,
Welcome to our humble little shops,
Mine's down here, Todd's the tops.
Please go and have a visit!
Oh goodness, dear,
I think that this might be the end,
In Mr.Todd I've found a friend.
Oh no, not the boiler!!
(written October 31st, 2009)
Oh no, not the boiler indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear for doing an obsessed mind a favour. :D
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :) I had fun writing it.
ReplyDeleteohhh okay anything about sweeney todd is a win in my book! lol This truly is great!!!
ReplyDelete