
It was a dark and fearful night,
Many were out just for a fright!
Odd all of this seems to me,
Why can't we just all be happy??
I don't understand the point,
Let me see you do THIS with your joint!
Yes, talented I'm fully aware,
So please, let me be spared!
Dressing up, going door-to-door,
Mostly for free candy, nothing more.
What a complete waste of time,
It's for the night, no sunshine.
Here, allow me to put it like this,
Everything about this, is amiss.
Some people on this day are mean,
Yet we "celebrate" this, Halloween.
(written October 31st, 2009)
Awww, I've never celebrated Halloween, but it can't be that bad, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big fan of Halloween. I don't mind the decorations...I love gothic stuff...lol But, I'm not into the whole "taking" candy from strangers...aren't we taught against that as children anyways?? I don't like dressing up. :)
ReplyDeleteI remember us having a talk about Halloween once! Glad I came across this one bubba, mutual feeling lol (danny brindle)
ReplyDelete