Feb 1, 2009

A Troubled Heart


I want you to hate me.
I want you to yell at me.
I want you to strike me.
I want you to reject me.

In all the pain it would cause,
It can't get any worst.
Everything that I'm feeling,
Is given to me from inside.

I want you to love me.
I want you to whisper to me.
I want you to hug me.
I want you to accept me.

As all human beings are,
Nobody wants to be left out.
Everyone wants to know,
That someone cares for them.

I will test the words that you say.
I will test the meanings as well .
I will test the limits you can handle.
I will test the consistency you show.

For someone who's never sure,
If people really mean what they say,
Keep in mind that an observation,
Will always be taking place.

I want you to know I love you.
I want you to know I don't understand.
I want you to know I'm sorry.
I want you to know it hurts deeply.

Not everyone's intentions are cruel,
When assurance is lacking in their life.
From people who use fruitless words,
And expect deep, sentimental love.



(written August 3rd, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment